Obama is 'Pumski’

US First Lady Michelle Obama has a nickname for hubby Barack Obama – ‘Pumski’.

In an interview to a magazine, the 45-year-old revealed that she calls her husband Pumski.

Michelle had left people in frenzy with questions about her patriotism when she said, “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country.”

But, it seems, Mrs Obama is unfazed by the stir caused by her quote, for she insists that she doesn’t regret anything said during the presidential campaign.

“I wouldn’t change anything,” a newspaper quoted her as saying.

“I think the substance of everything I’ve said has come from a point of honesty and truth.

“And that’s one thing I’ve always liked about Barack: he is always himself in this process,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment